- Primary purpose is to serve as the public relations arm of the Chamber by welcoming new members and attending their ribbon cuttings and ground-breaking ceremonies.
- Chamber representatives at all Chamber events.
- Welcome visitors and guests to the community as needed.
- Quarterly meetings
- Meets the second Tuesday of each month from 8:30-9:30
- Organizes informational and educational seminars for small businesses with Topics such as marketing, customer service, employment law and employee relations.
- Coordinates Poker Run
- Coordinates iChamberShop and Business Bingo.
BRE: Business, Retention & Expansion
- Meets the first Monday of each month for lunch.
- On a regular basis, visits Parker County Industrial/Manufacturing businesses.
- Assist with the Industrial Appreciation Luncheon
- Assist with the EcoSummit
- Application process
- Class size limited to 15-20
- 9 month commitment
- Meet community leaders & learn their roles
- Receive an understanding of the make up of community
- Become an active leader
- Meets the last Tuesday of each month from 8:30-9:30
- Advises the Chamber staff on how to best promote Weatherford as a tourist destination
- Members volunteer to serve as step-on tour guides & manning a booth at a Tourism Trade Show Assists other organizations in town that have events that will bring tourists to Weatherford
YBL: Young Business Leaders
- Age group 20-40
- Weatherford Chamber member
- Meet monthly
- Learning to become leaders