We're dishing up a double-helping of local, tried and true recipes and fun-filled facts about hometowns all over the Lone Star State. From frontier campfire cooking, to spicy Tex-Mex fare, from old-fashioned cowboy cooking, to the German influence of Central Texas, to southeast Texas' own style of Cajun and Creole cuisine. Texas cooking is diverse .....and delicious. Within these pages, you'll find a great-big Texas-sized taste of it all.
- Easy to follow recipes produce great-tasting dishes every time.
- Recipes use ingredients you probably already have in your pantry
- Fun-to-read sidebars feature food-related festivals across the state
- Do you read your cookbooks like novels? This book is for you!
- The perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook.
- Makes a great souvenir
Bonus: Includes almost 400 annual festivals found throughout the Lone Star State.