Come enjoy the small-town charm of Weatherford and immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the season.
Christmas on the Square takes place the first Saturday in December. The annual Christmas parade kicks-off the festivities at 10:00 am.
Take advantage of the great shopping and special treats available in the downtown stores. Vendors and stores will offer special prices and sales, so you can stock up on Holiday gifts while you enjoy the festive atmosphere!
There are lots of fun, family-friendly activities for all to enjoy. Take a minute to sit back and enjoy the live entertainment stages that will showcase holiday music and talents. Kids will love the activities in the Kids' Area, the mini-train rides, ice sculpting demonstrations, inflatables and roaming Christmas characters like the Grinch and Gingerbread Man.
Admission and parking are free! Sponsor and vendor information listed below, more questions? Contact the Chamber office.
2019 Christmas on the Square Sponsorships Now Open!
Join us in helping us make this year's event one of the BEST ever! There are several sponsorship opportunities available. Click below for registration form. Deadline for printing purposes is Friday, Oct. 25th. Questions, please email Gloria Martinez
2019 Christmas on the Square Vendor Registration Now Open!
Application deadline: October. 25, 2019
After deadline, there will be a $25.00 late fee
Read Terms & Conditions and Important Information before applying to be a vendor. You may email or mail your application.
2nd Annual Booth Competition
Theme "Christmas Movies"
- This unique opportunity will generate extra interst and publicity for you organizaion/company
- Create a memorable experience for the attendees
- Exhbitors are automatically entered when submitting vendor application
- Most outstanding booth will be awarded:
- One Free booth at Christmas on the Square 2020
- Recognition in the Weatherford Chamber Facebook page & Around Town e-blast
- Winner will be announce day of event
- Creativity, imagination and originality
- Customers can easly identify products/services available
- Capture the Christmas theme
- Booth staff enthusiasm, friendliness
- Overall neatness and presentation
- Follow competition rules
- All participants must have booth ready by 10:00 a.m. and set-up till 5:00 p.m.
- Name of the organization/company must be visible on the booth
- All decorations must remain within the booth parameter
- Competitors must stick to the theme “Christmas Movies”
- Winner will be chosen according to the competition rules and guidelines
- Judges will be comprised of a 4-member panel and the judge’s decision is final
- Please have fun with the competition and help share the Christmas Spirit!
- COTS will have the event official Santa Claus. We ask that to avoid confusion that NO vendors have Santa for photos at their booth.
Click here to print a copy of criteria, etc..
2018 Winners- Shady Grove Baptist Church